The 501st Joint Fighter Wing's Sniper!
From the popular series with an upcoming movie version, 'Strike Witches' comes a figma of the warm-hearted sniper from Britannia - Lynette Bishop!
* Using the smooth yet poseable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
* A flexible plastic is used for specific areas, which allows proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
* Her machine gun and striker unit are both included, along with ears and a tail for when she is using the striker unit.
* The striker unit also comes with two replaceable propellers - one for standby mode and another for flying.
* She comes with an extra set of hands for 'holding hands' with Yoshika, just like the famous scene in the anime.
* She comes with three expressions - a normal face, a shouting face and a worried face.
Her neck is more posable than most figma, allowing for flying poses with her face lifted upwards,
* A poseable figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
* Product Name figma Lynette Bishop (ふぃぐま りねっと・ びしょっぷ)
* Series Strike Witches
* Manufacturer Max Factory
* Category figma
* Price 3500円 (including tax)
* Release Date 2011/09
* Specifications Painted ABS&PVC non-scale posable figure, stand included, approximately 130mm in height
* Sculptor Max Factory - Masaki Asai
* Released by Max Factory
* Distributed by Good Smile Company